Correlimage is a young startup based in Delft/Den Haag. We are looking for a co-founder with a strong background in Image Processing and having an entrepreneurial mindset. At Correlimage we believe that image recognition and smart optical solutions can revolutionize the way we currently perform manual and optical inspection to predict the lifetime of materials. Correlimage is currently working on the product-market fit and developing a Corrosion Imager to assess the degradation in coatings and other surface treatments and we are setting out our roadmap how our optical solutions can be applied within other segments in the coming years. Please read further if this makes you excited and if you want to know what it means to become the Chief Product Officer and co-founder of Correlimage.
Your role in Correlimage
You will be the technical leader of Correlimage. In this role you can apply your expertise on both software and hardware for image recognition and machine learning solutions. During the market entry phase of Correlimage you will work on market/customer validation and provide hands-on leadership and guidance to the software/hardware development team through personal knowledge and by following the latest developments within the field. Data security, Quality Assurance and product deployment become part of your daily activities.
• Deployment of functional proof-of-concept systems up to market-ready products;
• Propose new image processing designs and strategies that will bring our products to the next level;
• Hiring and managing employees to set up a growing product development department;
• Outline and implement the product roadmap and developing our own technology strategy;
• Communication and validation of our technology to stakeholders/investors and customers.
• Committed to work on agile projects in a lean startup environment;
• Master or doctoral degree in engineering, computer science or a comparable subject area;
• Strong affinity with the development of image processing and machine learning hardware/software is required;
• Good communication and problem-solving skills to explain tasks, goals, and set deadlines to both technical and non-technical team-members;
• Excellent leadership skills to motivate and inspire a growing team;
• Strategic thinker that knows how to integrate innovations in the development process that are in line with the goals of Correlimage;
• Eager to learn and staying on top of the newest development in the field of image recognition and image processing.
What we offer
• The terms to work for equity and financial compensation are both possible and negotiable;
• Work in a vibrant startup environment and ecosystem in close collaboration with academia (Delft University of Technology) and incubator programs (Yes!Delft and the European Institute of Innovation & Technology);
• You will work with a group of people who are passionate about the products they develop;
• As a co-founder you will become part of the Correlimage vision, which allows you to shape the company.
Interested to work for Correlimage and become part of this startup?
Apply here or give me a call (+31 6 45822094).